The UltraEase connector design incorporated a free spinning nut, making installation faster and more reliable. Grooved nut design provides improved grip and ease of installation in tight locations. The one-piece design eliminates any loose parts. Compression requires the lowest activation force available in a high-performance compression connector.These compression connectors feature a post-forward design which allows easy verification that the cable dielectric is flush with the post face prior to compression. After compression, the connector post has a conventional recessed position - another feature that helps the technician to install the connector correctly every time.UltraEase compression technology provides 360 degrees of contact to the cable, providing excellent RF shielding integrity and a complete seal to the cable jacket that locks out moisture. This three-point sealing system passes the SCTE Interface Moisture Migration test (IPS TP 013)One connector for both indoor and outdoor applications! UltraEase connectors are weather resistant when used with the Corning Gilbert Seal Ring (G-SR-1/2) and installed on a standard "F" Female port (ANSI/SCTE SP 400 1996). All exposed metal surfaces are nickel plated for superior corrosion resistance. Additionally, UltraEase Connectors are compatible with industry-accepted security sleeves.Tech specs
- Moisture Migration: Passes SCTE interface moisture migration test (SCTE IPS TP 013).
- Shielding Effectiveness: Better than -80 dB
- Pull Force: Exceeds SCTE pull force requirements on all recommended cables
- Port Interface: Meets SCTE IPS SP 401 recommended "F" port interface specification
- Body: Black UV Resistant Polymer
- Shell & Nut: Brass Alloy with Nickel Plating
- Post: Brass Alloy with Bright Acid Tin Plating