With Skylink's app, users have complete control of the SkylinkNet Alarm System Kit which allows users to arm and disarm their alarm systems from anywhere. If the door or window sensor detects motion, the internet hub will send the user a push notification through the app. The app also allows users to view events that set off alarms through the live video monitoring that can be observed through a smartphone or tablet. In addition, the SkylinkNet Alarm System Kit features a backup battery. In case of a power failure, all units and sensors would continue to work as a local alarm with an external siren. The SkylinkNet Alarm System Kit can be paired with an emergency dialer that connects through a phone line to notify the user of the triggered alarm.
- DIY installation
- Connect to wireless internet router to connect devices
- Arm/Disarm with keychain remote at 91m (300') range
- Alarm sounds when sensors are disturbed - notifications sent to app
- In case of power outage, device will run on batteries (not included)
- Supports the addition of up to 100 sensors, and 10 cameras (not included)
- Internet Hub
- 2 X Door/Window Sensor
- 2 X Motion Sensor
- Keychain Remote
- Wireless Indoor Camera
- 2 X Power Adaptor
- 2 X Ethernet Cable
- Mounting Materials
- User Manual.