The importance of flexibility and convenience in residential projects cannot be overstated, and the EX-70-G2 supports two-way PoH enabling TX or RX to be remotely powered from either location depending on the needs of the application - thus not only simplifying installation but also reducing layers of connectivity and potential points of failure in a system.
In terms of control, CEC support allows communication between devices for one-touch on/off commands and bidirectional IR enables both source and display to be controlled from either end, with connection to third party IR/control products possible by simply connecting a WyreStorm IR link cable.
The EX-70-G2 features auto EQ, auto EDID management and can also support resolutions up to 4096x2160p 60Hz 4:2:0 8bit - all within a slimline 15mm chassis for effortless installation behind flush-mounted screens.
The result is a flexible 2K HDMI extender solution packed with residential-focused features and trademark WyreStorm reliability, and at a price-point that's hard to argue with.
- Transmitter Input: 1x HDMI 19-pin type A
- Receiver Input: 1x HDBT 8-pin RJ-45 female
- Output Video Encoding: HDBase T
- Encoding Data Rate: 9.2Gbps
- Colour Depth: 1080p: 16 bit, 4K UHD: 8bit
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 297 MHz
- Resolution: 1920x1080p at 60Hz, 3840x2160p at 30Hz, 4096x2160p at 60Hz
- Power Input: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz
- Power Output: 18V DC 1A
- PoH: 2-way
- Max Power Consumption: 8.88W
- 1x EX-70-G2 transmitter
- 1x EX-70-G2 receiver
- 1x 18V DC 1A power supply (US/UK/EU)
- 1x Wide-band IR emitters
- 1x Wide-band IR receivers (30-50kHz)
- 4x Mounting rackets (1 pair for TX and 1 pair for RX)
- 1x Quickstart guide