Using the MetroLinq Alignment Scope is quick and easy. After mounting the scope to the MetroLinq chassis using the straightforward attachment system, the installer simply adjusts the antenna to center the scope crosshairs on the target endpoint location to ensure proper link alignment.
Other helpful uses include verifying optical line of sight for the link, ensuring local mount placement viability, and determining ideal mount locations for distant endpoints.
- Aperture (mm): 50 mm (1.97 in)
- Magnification (x): 9 x
- Highest Useful Magnification: 118 x
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 7.14 x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 11
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 2.79 arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): 2.32 arc seconds
- Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 51 x
- Apparent Field of View: 5 degrees
- 1x NEICC-SCOPE-9x50
- 1x Bracket