Static Routing helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources. The Storm Control feature protects against Broadcast, Multicast and Unknown unicast Storm. 802.1X and Radius Authentication allows network client to be authenticated through external Radius Servers. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with SNMP, RMON and Dual Image, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. With all these advanced features, the JetStream Gigabit Smart PoE+ Switch T1600G-28PS is an ideal choice for projects or business networks which need PoE function.
- Standards and Protocols IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1x,
- Interface: 24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX), 4 Gigabit SFP Slots
- Network Media 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m), 100BASE-TX/1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable (maximum 100m), 1000BASE-X: MMF, SMF
- Power Consumption Maximum (PoE on): 264.8W (220V/50Hz), Maximum (PoE off): 28.2W (220V/50Hz)
- PoE+ Ports(RJ45): Standard: 802.3at/af compliant, PoE+ Ports: 24 Ports, Power Supply: 192W