This technology provides enhanced Neutral-to-Ground Noise Filtration for your digital office equipment. EMI/RFI noise can contaminate the equipment safety ground, which in turn will contaminate the connected digital equipment, and prevent it from operating at peak performance levels.Benefits
- Circuitry prevents EMI/RFI noise from contaminating the connected digital equipment through the ground wiring.
- This circuit features an improved 2-stage common-mode architecture that provides compatibility for GFCI's per NEC article 250.6. Complies with UL 1283: Electromagnetic Interference Filters.
- This power monitoring system acts as a gate to prevent unsafe voltages from damaging sensitive electronic equipment. It automatically detects a prolonged over-voltage or under-voltage and disconnects the power to the connected equipment, then reconnects it when the power returns to a safe level. It even protects the MIP-20LT unit.
- RJ-11 phone jacks are available to protect a single-line telephone modem (pins 4,5 protected) with fuseless Auto-Resetting technology and optimized circuitry to ensure a clean, clear signal.
- This technology will detect a mis-wired wall receptacle or an open-ground by monitoring the voltage between neutral and ground. If an unsafe condition exists, the MIP-20LT will disconnect the power from the connected equipment.