All aeronautical channels are offset positive with a tolerance of +/-5 kHz as required by FCC rules. The 300VMF+ is designed to accept video and audio baseband signals from satellite receivers, TV cameras, Video tape recorders, TV demodulators or any similar equipment. The heterodyne conversion system, in conjunction with the use of SAW filter, insures optimum vestigial selectivity for adjacent channel headends. The modulator accepts standard polarity video at a 0.7 -1.5 Vpp level. All level controls are located on the front panel for ease of operation.Tech specs
- Frequency Range: 54-552 MHz.
- Output Level: +55 dBmV Output Impedance: 75 OHMS, return loss of 14dB, nominal Output Tes: -30 dB, +/-3 dB
- Requirement: 115 VAC +/-10%, 60Hx, 10 Watts
- AUX AC Outlet: Nominal 120 VAC, 600 Watts, Maximum
- Total AC Power Input: Nominal 120 VAC 60 Hz, 610 Watts, Maximum.
- Range: 0 Deg +50 Deg C, ambient
- Video input, Audio inpt, RF output, and Monitor output are all type F
- 300VMF+ Commercial Video Modulator