Roll over image to zoom in
The Pico Digital CA30RK1000 is a professional re-broadcast grade push-pull amplifier producing signals with extremely low noise and harmonic distortion. The amplifier is capable of 135 channel operation over the 54-1000MHz range. This rack-mounted amplifier makes an excellent headend launch amplifier and is frequently used in conjunction with Pico Digital's passive headend combiners (PHC12G or PHC24G) to overcome losses associated with signal combining in broadband CATV systems. Also, the CA30RK1000 is ideally suited for amplifying the cable input prior to Pico Digital's CEF channel elimination filter in applications requiring "mix-and-match" channel applications or those requiring local insertion.
- Broadband 54-1000MHz frequency range (Channels CATV 2-158)
- 30dB gain for optimal carrier to-noise ratio and superior picture quality
- +/- 0.5dB flatness across band provides low distortion and excellent frequency response
- Black anodized extruded aluminum heat-sink maximizes heat dissipation for improved reliability and corrosion resistance
- 1 x Broadband Push-Pull Headend Amplifier