The XR-3 is the most capable meter offered by Applied Instruments. It's more durable than the popular Super Buddy meter, and has added features and performance. It's modular design with field swappable modules provides wide versatility to fit different measurement applications, including DBS satellite, VSAT satellite, VHF/UHF off-air, and CATV (QAM and analog). The XR-3 is great for installing and troubleshooting DISH SmartBox, Blonder Tongue, and other SMATV headend systems often used in hotels, multi-dwelling units, and institutional facilities. Modules are sold separately.
- Battery: rechargeable Li-Ion, 4400mAh 12.6V Max
- Run time/charge: 4 hours for a single LNA
- (depends on LNA current draw)
- Universal AC charger: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- fast charge and then trickle
- Vehicle charger: 12VDC
- Computer Interface: USB (Ethernet optional)
- Size/Weight: 9"W x 7"H x 2.5"D / 3.2 lbs.
- (without rubber guards) 22.9cm x 17.8cm x 6.4cm / 1452 g
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 Deg F to 120 Deg F (-29 Deg C to 49 Deg C)
- Battery Charge Temperature Range: 41 Deg F to 100 Deg F (5 Deg C to 38 Deg C)
- Module Test Instrument (Modules are sold separately)