The Channel Master 24-44" Universal Telescoping Antenna J-Mount is a one of a kind mounting solution enabling consumers and professionals to easily install many different types of outdoor antennas in a variety of different mounting applications. With its universal capabilities, there's no need to worry about compatibility as it will accommodate most brands and styles of outdoor TV antennas. The mast section of the mount is adjustable and telescopes from 24 inches to 44 inches, allowing for clearance on most pitched roofs or to extend above a wall. The mounting plate was designed to revolutionize the traditional J-mount with two adjustments, allowing it to be installed on angled and/or pitched surface's while maintaining a vertical positioned mast.Tech specs
- Pre-Galvanized Steel: UV Stable, Matte Black powder coat
- OD Base: 1.66"
- OD Extension: 1.5"
- Max Load: 30 lbs (depending on mounting surface)
- Baseplate Size (LxWxH): 9 x 3.25 x 1 inches
- Mounting Holes on Baseplate: 6
- Supported Antennas: Yagi, Log-Periodic, Phases Array, Omnidirectional, Parabolic, Broadband Internet, Satellite (1.66" Clamp), Cellular, Microwave, and more
- Supported Installs: Wall, Roof, Eave
- Mount Includes Adjustments for: Slanted, Pitched, Vertical and Horizontal Surfaces
- Installed Lengths: 24", 34", 36", 40", and 44"
- Extension Pole
- Instruction Sheet