The Digital Advantage 100 is a directional (log periodic), line-of-sight outdoor antenna that receives high definition and digital TV signals from a single direction for free. That means no satellite dish or cable supplier is needed, saving you satellite and cable TV fees while still getting a vast majority of the most popular TV programming. It has a reception range of up to 100 miles (160 km) and is perfect for areas with poor signal quality. They are engineered to receive channels 7 to 51 and are smaller in size than traditional antennas because the channel 2 to 6 capability has been removed. Since only a few broadcast stations now use channels 2 to 6, these antennas are the superb choice for many areas. With the spun boom ends to reduce wind whistle and reinforced element sleeves for added strength, this antenna has a long lasting, durable design. Installation is easy as well, just unfold, mount, and connect. Its versatile in mounting with the ability to be mounted on a traditional antenna mount, rooftop, eave, or wall.
- Ideal for areas that have a weak signal strength with the capability of receiving VHF, UHF, and FM HDTV signals up to 100 miles (160 km) for free
- Mountable on a traditional antenna mount, rooftop, eave, or wall for versatility
- Built to be durable and long lasting to save the trouble of buying and installing a replacement
- Save effort on installation as its simple to set up
- Save space in the mounting area, when compared to traditional antennas, while still receiving the most used channels by broadcast stations