Roll over image to zoom in
Vertical Cable's CAT5e Patch Cords provide you with high performance as well as a 350MHz frequency. They are built with a boot and protector to help keep their damage to a minimum, increasing their lifespan. The jacket is made of PVC which is durable, UV resistant and exhibits good resistance to chemicals and water. On top of that, the jacket has a CM rating which means it's safe to install the cord in a wall or ceiling. With these cords meeting ANSI EIA/TIA 568 B.2-10 standards, being UL listed and RoHS compliant, you can't go wrong in making them a part of your everyday networking.
- 24AWG 4 pair
- Category-5E Patch Cord with Boot & Protector
- UL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- 568B Wiring Color Code
- 8P8C Gold Plated Pins 50U"
- Unshielded RJ45 Modular Plugs
- Exceeds ANSI EIA/TIA 568 B.2-10
- Vertical Cable 14ft CAT5e Patch Cord with Boot and Protector - Grey