A New Kind of Monitoring – Moorebot Scout helps you to monitor your home from afar with no blind spots. Moorebot Scout patrols your house 24/7. Moorebot Scout can find its way back to the charging dock and gets ready for the next assignment. Moorebot Scout is the world’s first autonomous home robot that helps you monitor, to discover, and to explore like never before. Scout is ideal for homeowners, pet lovers, programming learners, and robot enthusiasts. Scout works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home and can display video on mobile phones and any Alexa and Google screen devices. Scout is open-source allowing the robotics community to develop more interesting features.Benefits
- Fun and Entertaining – Control Scout’s omnidirectional four-wheel drive from your smart phone and see your home in a different way. Pets love it!
- Smart Home – Voice control with SiRi, Alexa and Google Home. Stream video onto your Echo Show. Sensor triggered auto patrol.
- Use the simple Scratch Programming UI to unleash your creativity. Scout is built upon open-source ROS system and maintained by robotic community.
- Privacy is ensured with a highly secured Peer-to-Peer protocol. Scout only follows a pre-programmed path. No peeking, no wandering around.
- Originated as an idea from the robotic community. Depending on who is using it, it's a tool, it's a toy, it's educational and it's fun!