The Diamond "C" Span Clamp is recognized in the communications industry for its quality and dependability. The clamping plates are made of 1/4" thick, high grade aluminum alloy to prevent distortion of the plates while being fastened on the messenger strand. The hook is formed with a deep bend and an extended shank to prevent the wire loop of the drop wire clamp or wire grip form disengaging. All steel parts are corrosion resistant due to Diamond's quality galvanizing process.Tech specs
- Mechanically Galvanized Meet ASTM Specification A153 and B695
- Tensile Strength: 75,000 P.S.I
- Clamping Range: 1/4" (6.6M) to 3/8" (10M) Messenger Strand.
- R.E.A. Accepted
- Must be Purchased in Quantities of 50
- PPC Diamond "C" Span Clamp