With the fastest client speeds and great access point capacity, along with local and network-wide spectrum reuse, the Mimosa A5c delivers the highest possible scale for any unlicensed fixed wireless network. The A5c is well suited for long range pole and tower multipoint applications, Access Point Collocation (GPS Sync) and Municipal and Rural Licensed Public Safety multipoint (4.9 GHz).Benefits
- New A5c sectors can easily be added at existing Mimosa A5 and B5 sites and reuse the same channel
- Every deployed device is collaboratively synchronized across the network. This allows easy channel reuse to save valuable spectrum network wide.
- TDMA techniques provide significant improvements when scaling the number of clients
- Delivers the speeds consumers and business users demand at a fraction of the cost of delivering fiber to the premises
- Install, aim and go! We’ve eliminated manual installation and pre-provisioning complexity so you can focus on adding subscribers quickly.
- Device leverages beamforming to transmit to multiple clients simultaneously
- GPS+GLONASS allows for network-wide sync and interference avoidance
- 1PPS GPS Tx/Rx synchronization for same tower collocation and channel reuse
- Advanced AP control for capacity and subscriber management