The airMAX 5 GHz 2x2 MIMO Sector Antenna from Ubiquiti Networks provides networking flexibility and convenience by letting you create a customized base station with an optional RocketM radio. This antenna operates under the 5 GHz frequency and offers a gain of 16 dBi. It delivers 2x2 MIMO performance and supports airMAX technology, which uses a Time Division Multiple Access protocol to send and receive data at pre-designated time slots. Included along with the antenna are a pole mount, RocketM bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers to make your base station building experience easier.Tech specs
- Frequency Range: 5.10-5.90 GHz
- Gain: 15.0-16.0dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 22dB min
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 137 deg.
- Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 118 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth: 8 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Windloading: 120 mph
- Sector Antenna
- Rocket Mount Assembly
- Pole Bracket
- Pole Clamp
- Bolts and nuts
- RF Cables