The airMAX 5 GHz 2x2 MIMO Sector Antenna from Ubiquiti Networks provides networking flexibility and convenience by letting you create a customized base station with an optional RocketM radio. This antenna operates under the 5 GHz frequency and offers a gain of 19 dBi. It delivers 2x2 MIMO performance and supports airMAX technology, which uses a Time Division Multiple Access protocol to send and receive data at pre-designated time slots. Included along with the antenna are a pole mount, RocketM bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers to make your base station building experience easier.Tech specs
- Frequency Range: 5.15-5.85 GHz
- Gain: 18.6-19.1dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 28dB min
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 123 deg.
- Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 123 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth: 4 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt: 2 deg.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Windloading: 160 mph
- Sector Antenna
- Antenna Bracket with the Rocket Fast Mount (for the Airmax BaseStation Model only)
- Pole Brackets, bolts, washers and nuts
- RF Jumper Cables (weatherproof)