Featuring a built-in high-current Gas Discharge Tube (GDT) for the DC terminal block and PoE port, the FiberPoE Gen 2 delivers enhanced surge protection. The added GDT support effectively protects against lightning and other power surges.
The FiberPoE Gen 2 supports a 1G SFP module and 24V or 50V power from a DC power cable or PoE cable.
- Enclosure: White Polycarbonate
- Interface Connections: (1) 1 Gbps SFP Port, (1) DC Terminal Block, (1) DC RJ45 Port DC Injection, (1) 1000 Mbps Ethernet PoE Port
- Typical Power Consumption: 1.5W
- Power Method: DC Terminal Block, 2-Wire, 24VDC or 50VDC, DC In RJ45 Port, 2-Pair (4, 5+; 7, 8-) (24VDC Input), or 4-Pair (24VDC or 50VDC Input) Passthrough, PoE RJ45 Port, 2-Pair (4, 5+; 7, 8-) (24VDC Input), or 4-Pair (24VDC or 50VDC Input) PoE Passthrough
- PoE Output: PoE RJ45 Port, 2-Pair (4, 5+; 7, 8-) (24VDC), or 4-Pair (24VDC or 50VDC) PoE
- DC Output: Terminal Block, 2-Wire (24VDC or 50VDC)
- Input DC Voltage: 16 to 57V
- Surge Protection: Built-In High-Current Gas Discharge Tube for DC Terminal Block and PoE Port
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 60 C (may be further restricted by the operating temperature range of the SFP module being used)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 95% Noncondensing
- ESD/EMP Protection: +/-24kV Contact / Air for Ethernet
- FiberPoE Generation 2
- Self Tapping Screw
- 2 Metal Straps