The NanoStation5 Broadband Outdoor Wireless CPE Router from Ubiquiti Networksfeatures a broadband wireless CPE technology, hi-gain two antenna system, advanced radio architecture, and firmware technology allowing throughput, stability, and capacity performance. The NanoStation5 is a reliable solution for high performance and can work in extreme temperature and weather conditions.
NanoStation5 utilizes Adaptive Antenna Polarity technology, which can statically or dynamically switch antenna polarities to optimize your connections. The AirOS is an intuitive, versatile Ubiquiti -firmware technology that is included with NanoStation5. It is designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture which enables high-performance outdoor multi-point networking.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Wirelesss: 5Ghz Atheros, 27dBm Adjustable down to 8dBm, AES Encryption
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 2 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface, PoE Passthrough
- Mount and mounting strap (Nanobracket is optional, sold separately)
- Operating Temperature: -30C to +80C
- Power Method: Passive PoE
- Power Consumption: 8 Watts
- Power Supply (included): Power Injector 110-240VAC 24VDC .5A North American-style plug
- Size: 29.4 cm x 8 cm x 3cm, Weight: .4kg
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Nanostation 5.8GHz
- Power Injector: 110-240VAC 24VDC 0.5A US-style plug.
- Mount and mounting strap (NanoBracket sold separately)