The newest addition to the MikroTik IoT product family – KNOT – is a truly universal device with exceptional connectivity options and protocol support. It is an IoT Gateway that uses Narrow Band and CAT-M technology. Because of the low cost, low bandwidth cellular connection, it is supported by countless mobile operators around the globe. It doesn’t matter whether you have devices that are no longer in production, devices that came out this year, or even some custom solutions by your technician – the KNOT can help you integrate or “tie” them all together in a single system.Benefits
- You can use the KNOT as a TCP bridge from wired Modbus sensors to send readings to a Modbus server.
- Brings wireless connectivity to wired sensors, such as electricity meters and relays.
- You can manage a KNOT-powered vending machine with temperature and liquid sensors with only a few megabytes per day!
- With the Bluetooth interface, you can use the KNOT for asset tracking and telemetry based on Bluetooth advertisement packets.
- KNOT supports any BLE tag that sends advertisement data. iBeacon, Eddystone or any other format.
- It has powerful filters for forwarding only relevant packets and ignoring others.
- Bring flexible low-cost connectivity to the most remote or tricky areas with the MikroTik KNOT!