The USW-24-POE is a configurable Gigabit Layer 2 switch with twenty-four Gigabit Ethernet ports including sixteen auto-sensing 802.3at PoE+ ports, and two SFP ports. It provides Gigabit PoE links to your RJ45 Ethernet devices and Gigabit fiber uplink options to your enterprise network. The USW-24-POE features a 1.3" touch LCM to provide status information. With a depth of 7.9", the compact fanless design can be easily installed in a SOHO rack cabinet. Managed and configured by the UniFi Network Application with UniFi Network Mobile App support, the USW-24-POE offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer 2 switching protocols and features, including operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port. The UniFi Network Application and Network Mobile App allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features in a graphical user interface from anywhere.
- Measuring only 7.9" in depth, the UniFi PoE Switch is designed for convenient installation; rackmounted in a SOHO cabinet or placed on a desktop
- SFP ports enable network uplinks of up to 1 Gbps
- Features fanless, silent thermal cooling, so it can be deployed in areas where fan noise would be distracting
- Offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss
- PoE support simplifies your network infrastructure and cabling. PoE ports offer 802.3af/at to power your PoE devices, such as UniFi APs and cameras
- The 1.3" touchscreen displays status information for easy monitoring and quick troubleshooting