This Hammond 44U 30" Wide 42" Deep Cabinet assembly includes cabinet frame, side panels, leveling feet, two pairs of square rails, front/rear vented doors, vented top panels and mounting hardware. It is GR-63-CORE Zone-4 Rated for 1,000 lbs. and a UL suggested load capacity of 3,000 lbs.
- Rugged design that is engineered to perform in the most critical seismic environments
- Includes generous stud locations for grounding and bonding applications
- Ganging holes allow for joining multiple cabinets
- C-channel struts provide cabinet strength, ease and flexibility to adjust mounting rails
- Flush-mount doors come with 3-point latching and stiffeners to reduce flexing and bowing while increasing cabinet security
- Cabinet frame constructed in 14-gauge steel cabinet with 12-gauge steel re-enforced corner brackets
- Cabinet doors and side panels constructed in 16-gauge steel
- Includes two (2) pairs of EIA compliant square hole mounting rails with rack unit markings
- Mounting rails are constructed in 12-gauge steel, and are Zinc-plated to provide superior surface areas for equipment grounding
- Dynamic (seismic) load rated up to 1,000 lb. (454 kg) of equipment installed and 100 lb. (45 kg) of cable weight on the top. Requires a seismic bolt down kit such as the C4K-Z4 (sold separately). Independently tested and certified to exceed established Seismic Zone 4 NEBS Telcordia® GR-63-CORE testing standards.
- UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 3,000 lbs (1,360 kg). Static Load tested to 12,000 lbs (5,443 kg).
- Grounding studs bonded to frame, side panels and doors. Front and rear studs on cabinet frame conform to PET.