When strength and reliability is the highest priority, be sure to choose the Data/Networking Robust Rack (DNRR) from Hammond Manufacturing. Designed to support your rack mount infrastructure, regardless of the application, the DNRR includes premium features not found on most other racks.
- The DNRR Heavy Duty Welded Rack Series boasts an industry leading 10-gauge welded steel frame which is the most robust steel rack on the market
- Our automated tapping process provides EIA compliant threaded rails on both the front and back to ensure flexibility when mounting equipment
- When connecting multiple racks together, numerous holes for mounting power distribution, cable management and other accessories are provided
- Bonding is a breeze with two (2) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs, spaced 5/8" apart. Stud pairs are conveniently located across from each other inside the rail channel, For added convenience, a pair is located near the top of the rack, while the other pair is located at the lower side
- To keep it looking great, the DNRR undergoes a three-stage paint process which includes a coat of premium smooth black powder paint.
- In order to prevent any damage that may occur during transportation, we cover the rails and base of the DNRR with a thick layer of cardboard
- Heavy duty, 10-gauge steel construction
- UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 1,500 lbs (680 kg). Static Load tested to 6,000 lbs (2,721 kg)