The new Hammond Vertical Fingered Manager (VFM) is designed to manage easy to install, double-hinged door keeps the rack system visually organized and can be removed for ease of cable installation.
- Sturdy, reversible steel slam-latch door/cover with pinch-trigger handle included
- Metal finger features sturdy T-shape steel fingers are spaced at 2RU and provide support for high-density cable bundles and heavy gauge cables. Includes clip-on plastic finger guards (shipped loose) for cable 1.25" bend radius
- Each manager comes with two openings for cable pass-thru
- Includes cable mounting lances for hook and loop cable organization
- Compatible with Hammond DNRRHDW, DC4R, DRZ4, RB-2P and RB-2PA Series of open frame racks
- We strongly recommend you use our rack bolt-down kit when mounting large cable managers
- Optional inner and side panel, spool and cable divider accessories available