Roll over image to zoom in
This low voltage satellite dish heater is designed for DIRECTV Slimline Satellite Dish or any similar shape reflector like Dish Network and Shaw. The Hot Shot satellite dish heater has a built-in sensor that turns on the heater in freezing conditions by a self adhesive heating element and will help prevent service outages due to signal loss caused by the buildup of snow or ice on the dish. It can also reduce rain fade by up to 75%. Run the included 100' of low-voltage cable to the element on your dish and attach accordingly. Plug in the transformer and your dish will be protected from snow and ice buildup via the thermostatically controlled heating element.
- Blanket Size: 28" x 20"
- Provided Wire: UV resistant 16-gauge stranded two-conductor
- Thermostat Closed: 49°F +/- 10°F
- Thermostat Open: 70°F +/- 5°F
- Heat Output: 125.4 Watts +/- 10% (Ref 26 VDC at 32°F)
- Colour: Silver, vinyl only
- 1 x Heater Blanket
- 1 x Cable (100ft)
- 1 x Thermostatic temperature sensor
- 1 x Low voltage power supply
- 1 x Transformer connection
- Easy-to-follow instructions