The Jonard PT-300 Pocket Continuity Tester and Toner, designed to handle right angle connections, is a drop cable tester that is accurate up to 5,000 ft. It is able to identify cables in a MDU and detect short circuits. Continuity tester tone identifies line carrying signals and an LED light indicates splitters and DC shorts. The toner can also be connected without emitting a tone, a discretionary option. It features a convenient on/off switch to extend battery life.
- Loud tone identifies line carrying signal
- LED light indicates splitters, DC shorts and other self grounding devices in cable
- Built-in on/off switch extends battery life
- Voltage protected to 52V
- Right angle male push-on connector for working in confined areas
- Accurate up to 5,000 ft (1,500 m)
- High quality AAA battery for operation
- Clear markings on the barrel for use and battery replacement
- Connect the toner without emitting a tone. Now a discretionary option.